You think you've been exposed to the Coronavirus COVID-19 and are showing symptoms?
- I remain vigilant
- I schedule a teleconsultation
- I'm calling 1510.
- Take the test and answer as an informed citizen based on your symptoms.
How to protect yourself and others on a daily basis?
- Do you wash your hands very regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue.
- Salute without shaking hands, avoid hugs.
- Use a disposable tissue and dispose of it.
- Wear a mask if you're sick.
- Stay home, avoid contact with others. Some people can spread the virus without feeling the symptoms.
What are the symptoms to watch for?
- Unusual fatigue
- Difficulty eating
- Cough and sore throat
- Respiratory discomfort
Coronavirus COVID-19 is being transmitted:
- By the projection of droplets while sputtering
- Face to face for at least 15 min
You think you were exposed to the coronavirus COVID-19?
NB: In case of positive test call 1510 in Cameroon!