Video calling has become a must to collaborate effectively with your team when working from home. Group meetings, teleconferences, webinars, or simple conversations between colleagues, video conferencing tools offer many configurations.
1. Google Hangouts: Available on mobile and computer, Google Hangouts is the perfect tool for all your meetings, whether you're in the office or on the road.
2. Zoom: A well-known solution for remote meetings, Zoom offers many services for businesses. Instant messaging, conference rooms, meetings, telephone, webinars... It's hard not to find what you're looking for in the services offered by this solution.
3. Skype : Skype is a world-famous application that lets you make video calls for up to 10 people from any device. Convenient feature: you can share screens and save your conversions without having to subscribe to the premium version.
4. Whereby: Allows you to create online video conferencing spaces. No download required, just log in from your web browser, create your "meeting room" and invite your collaborators with a simple sharing link.
5. LiveStorm: is a complete video communication tool. Video conferences, meetings, webinars, chat, polls, the features are numerous and all available on the free version of the software. The software can also be integrated with your other tools such as SalesForce, Hubspot, Slack, Google Analytics, etc...
6. Jitsi: is an Open-Source tool, 100% free. The idea of this tool is simple: a video conference should be in extraordinary quality (audio AND video), whether you are 2 or 200!
7. Blizz : is a tool developed by TeamViewer, the leader in remote screen sharing. This free downloadable software lets you make video calls and screen shares in 4K, among other features.
8. U Reunion: is a cloud tool published by CyberLink, the world leader in multimedia software. Available as a downloadable application on your workstation, your colleagues will also be able to join meetings from their browser, without downloading.
9. Webex: Developed by Cisco, Webex offers an interesting free offer: unlimited number of meetings up to 24 hours, up to 100 participants, screen sharing, interactive whiteboards... The functionalities are numerous. The free offer also gives you access to online support if you encounter difficulties.
10. ezTalks: is a tool for creating webinars, video conferences and meetings. The free version allows you to conduct video meetings with up to 100 people for up to 40 minutes, with audio recording.
Make your choice, installed! Prosygma Sarl wishes you good video conferencing with colleagues and friends.
Source : codeur.com