Food traceability is a technology for identifying the origin and source of food and food ingredients when products are defective. It allows food manufacturers to document and locate a product according to the different steps and operations involved in the food manufacturing process. The operations involved in the manufacturing process are the processing, handling and distribution of food products. A traceability system uses data and operations that keep important and desired information about a product throughout the production chain. Food traceability consists of two distinct elements such as tracking and tracing. Traceability creates records of the history of food products throughout the food chain. Food tracking is the ability to identify the destination of a product.
The market for food traceability is growing at a faster pace due to factors such as advanced technology in developing countries and increasing consumer concern for food safety. In addition, these technologies are being adopted by various end-users in developing countries due to growing awareness. A rigorous government legislative framework, certification and standardization in food safety and production are the main factors behind the growth of the global food traceability market. However, the high cost of traceability technology and the issue of privacy for data security are the main factors hindering the growth of this market. In addition, a new intelligent technology for easy and universal accessibility may offer a unique opportunity to food traceability market players over the forecast period.
Reason to buy a food traceability solution :
- Save time and reduce time in entry-level research by identifying growth, size, key players and segments of the global algorithm trading market
- Highlights key business priorities to help companies realign their business strategies.
- Key findings and recommendations highlight critical progressive industry trends in the fiber optic ribbon cable market, enabling players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans using a substantial growth offering in developed and emerging markets.
- Thoroughly examine global market trends and prospects, as well as the factors that drive the market and those that impede it.
- Improve decision making by understanding the strategies behind business interest in terms of products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Key players: - Bar Code Integrators, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, CH Robinson Worldwide, Inc, Carlisle Technology, Cognex Corporation, Honeywell International Inc, MASS Group Inc, Merit-Trax Technologies, Picarro, Inc, SGS SA and Prosygma Sarl.
For any need for a forest or food traceability solution, contact us for your case study, moreover, discover our Pallitracks solution.