HOW CURRENT CHANGES ARE CHANGING SALES AND ADVANTAGES
Web conference co-hosted by KPMG & Esker
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Location: Online Seminar - Webinar
Theme: Multi-channel and frictionless buying paths, fast and personalized responses, systematic recognition... customers are increasingly demanding and are redefining sales standards.
The evolution of their expectations requires companies to work differently. In this sense, the transformation of functions related to Sales and Sales Administration has become a necessity.
This transformation includes the implementation of technologies to serve an "augmented salesperson" and a more interactive sales and marketing department.
The evolution of these two roles must be part of a global reflection on the company's "Model To Serve", allowing to achieve greater operational efficiency, offer better customer service - and this while improving the employee experience.
- What are the challenges in transforming the Sales and ADV functions?
- What are the major trends in the evolution of B2B paths?
- What technologies need to be considered to support these transformations & associated benefits?
Who are the stakeholders?
- Nicolas CHARPENTIER, Manager Customer & Operations KPMG Advisory
- Jean-François DUGUA, Alliance Manager - Esker
Organizer: Manon DUBOZ
Conditions of access : Reserved for professionals - Free registration here
Author of the ad : Esker