Shortcuts for the address bar :
- Ctrl + Enter: automatically adds www. and .com to the site name and opens it in the active tab.
- Ctrl + Shift + Enter: Automatically adds www. and .com to the site name and opens it in a new tab.
- Ctrl + l: activate the cursor in the address bar
- Ctrl + K: launch a query on Google in the address bar
- Down arrow then Shift + Delete: delete the predictions displayed in the address bar
Shortcuts for Chrome functions :
- Ctrl + Shift + B: show or hide the favorites bar
- Ctrl + Shift + O: open the bookmarks manager
- Ctrl + H: open the browsing history
- Ctrl + J: open the download manager